Products and Services
For a complete explanation of our products and services, please give us a call. One of our friendly representatives will be happy to speak with you regarding your specific panting needs. We offer a 12-step painting system to ensure a thorough job every time. This 12-step process includes the following steps:
We specialize in houses, schools, offices, churches, factories, condominiums and apartments. All work is guaranteed! We are fully licensed, bonded and insured for all of our services. Don’t forget to ask about our references!
10 questions to ask a Painting Contractor
Are you looking for a quality paint contractor to help you with your commercial, residential or industrial paint project in the greater Los Angeles area?
We could say to you, "look no further" but we actually think you should. That's how confident we are that you will be impressed by Olympic Painting Company. When you check out other painting contractors, ask the following questions:
- Are their estimates in writing, detailed and firm in price?
- If their price is significantly lower than other estimates you have received, ask them how they can do your job properly for so much less: Are they using the quality of paint you are expecting? How many hours of labor are they expecting the job to take and of those hours, how many are for prep and how many are for painting?
- What kinds of services do they offer when it comes to color recommendations and advice?
- Are they an accredited BBB business?
- Can they provide you with references for jobs of similar size and quality?
- Are they properly licensed, insured and in good standing with California State Contractors License Board?
- What kind of quality control standards do they have in place?
- What code of conduct and safety precautions do their painters adhere to?
- Do they expect you to point out deficiencies or do they take the time to inspect their own work and properly do touch-ups?
- Do they give you a warranty in writing?
There are literally hundreds of paint contractors in Glendale, Burbank, and Greater Los Angeles area. Choosing a painting company that provides the right combination of quality service and value for your dollar is not always easy, but painting your home or business is an investment in its value and deserves the serious investment of your time to make sure it is done right.
Licensed | Bonded | Insured
Full Liability Coverage
Olympic Painting Company
Glendale, CA 91206
Glendale Office: 818-956-6315
Pasadena Office: 626-440-1631
Fields marked with * are mandatory